Things You Need To Know After You Register
Day of registration instructions:
- All participants will be required to Sign-in at the registration site before starting their tour/outing.
- Sign-in starts at 6:45 AM at the Murray State College Student Campus Center
- You will pick up your name tag and complete a waiver at this time
- All tours/outings will have transportation provided.
- All transportation will leave from the Murray State College Campus Center.
- We suggest arriving no later than 15 min. before the tours scheduled time slot.
- Click here for a Campus map
- Click here for a Tishomingo map
Most of our events may be outdoors so you might consider the following items. Also read the outing description to see if there are any items needed related to the nature of the tour/outing.
Items to bring:
- Hiking boots
- Insect repellant
- Water (We will have water available at the registration/check-in location for your convenience)
- Light jacket or rain jacket
Last Updated on Thursday, 17 November 2011 17:08